Me

My photo
Im a sensitive yet kinda serious guy who likes street art such as hiphop and breakdancing...My favourite colour is purple, black, white, green...I practically have no friends...(don't care if i dont have any)...and Im not socially active...and i am not a funny guy(couldnt make girls laugh)...here's a list of my fav stuff~~ $ street dance $ girls $ football $ american tv cartoon $ comedies $ latest technology $ extreme sports $ money(who does'nt?) last but not least $ ME!!!! (p.s: Ladies, Im available~~)

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

im...EXHAUSTED!!!

hey...wassup? wow...its been long since i posted anything here...ZzZzZzZz

so...im exhausted... BCOZ...ive been travelling!!

so recently i went on a CRUISE IN SINGAPORE!! (dont jealous XDjkjk) And all i have to say was...TIRING! dont get me wrong...there are plenty of fun things to do on the cruise! but the activities are just too much!!!

anyways...i took some photos and a couple of vids when i was on the cruise... 

so here they are! enjoy~
the *fancy* lobby~

the *fancy* ceiling

the *useless* reception

my cousins...and my fat bro( the 1 with the stupid style)

my fat bro again...in the ball pit...

me! so cool~ so relaxed~ 

here next morning...eating breakfast...inset (my grandma)

the nice scenery~ i think it was around 8am?

PORT KLANG! so dirty~

ewww... so gross...macam tahi dalam laut! XD

ehem* this things are to be used to carry your balls!

now ME agn!! my hair so messy...god! but i still look handsome...XD

so there's actually a vid i took to show u hw does the room look in the cruise..
but im tired and lazy...
btw...i dont have enough support to start my first vlog...so if any1 thinks i should make a vlog..
plz post *support* in the comment section below...

thx for spending some time to read the crap i post every now and then...

No comments:

Post a Comment