Me

My photo
Im a sensitive yet kinda serious guy who likes street art such as hiphop and breakdancing...My favourite colour is purple, black, white, green...I practically have no friends...(don't care if i dont have any)...and Im not socially active...and i am not a funny guy(couldnt make girls laugh)...here's a list of my fav stuff~~ $ street dance $ girls $ football $ american tv cartoon $ comedies $ latest technology $ extreme sports $ money(who does'nt?) last but not least $ ME!!!! (p.s: Ladies, Im available~~)

Monday, December 6, 2010

MABUHAY!
juz came back frm the Philippines and im freaking tired...
but! i was still able to upload these pics...
i stayed there for 3days 2 nights...
and this trip was mostly for my dad's business so i didnt get to take alot of pics...
but look on the bright side...
at least i took some...
that is my one and only fat bro~ we were in the hotel at 7 am in the morning!
bcoz we flew from kl in 1am and arrived here 5am...so damn tired....

he looks so sleepy~

so am i~ XD

me again~ only brighter~

my beloved mother~ a.k.a old mom

jingle bells~ jingle bells~

lunch at the T.G.I.F! ( Thank god its friday)

the restaurant~

my table~ sorry didnt take pic of the food...to hungry to remember~

the park at this place call global city~ where this little street is call market market! 
seriously! market x2

wierd looking stars~

wonder if i had hair lyk this....ill be the green octopus~ XD

Calling Mr Bean...we found your teddy~ XD

my fat bro signature~
btw... this is day 2 of the trip...and this is dinner time...i didnt take any pics during the day...
coz i was busy shopping~ XD

who needs sunway lagoon if u can jus jump in?!

Now with colours~

this is the restaurant where we ate...
the crispy pata* (i think i spell it correctly) is so delicious~ making my stomach growl jus thinking about it!

the shopping mall~

the restaurants at the shopping mall~

the other end of the shopping mall~

trees~

shopping mall for the rich~

trees again~

shopping mall again~ Im getting bored...ZzZzZz

ah~ the inside of the shopping mall... so cooling~ 
but so crowded!

ok...i noe u think that manicures and pedicures are for adults and especially women...
but the lady there gave me the full package..instead of jus foot massage~ and i can say 1 thing for sure...my nails looks better than before! XD

now is the massaging...this was relaxing.....

wad do u think of my feet? sexy~ XD

my bro had the same special treatment...he almost fell asleep! 

den here is the lady doing my nails~ so nice~ 

so i guess thats all the pics~ i didnt take much coz i was too distracted~ 
anyways~ thx for spending time reading and following my blog~ im gonna post more in this coming four days~ so be sure to check it out^^

No comments:

Post a Comment