Me

My photo
Im a sensitive yet kinda serious guy who likes street art such as hiphop and breakdancing...My favourite colour is purple, black, white, green...I practically have no friends...(don't care if i dont have any)...and Im not socially active...and i am not a funny guy(couldnt make girls laugh)...here's a list of my fav stuff~~ $ street dance $ girls $ football $ american tv cartoon $ comedies $ latest technology $ extreme sports $ money(who does'nt?) last but not least $ ME!!!! (p.s: Ladies, Im available~~)

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

long time no POST!

hey hey hey!!
wassup?! ntg? good...cos i don't care...haha...joking...

so...long have i posted anything...so jus to post something to pass the time....
well...today i went to JUSCO agn...=.=...im so f**king bored with that place!! 
come on sunway...move to cheras!!! anyway... i went to jusco agn to watch


NARNIA!!

nice show..not bad..
my review: 

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

is a good movie that has impressed me once again but it has disappoint me because the movie had too much 
talking and not enough action...and the one that piss me off is the useless, annoying brat that is Eustace..the annoying cousin...he is a real pain in the ass and i would die if i had a cousin like that...anyways...id give a 4 out of 5 star rating...
so... what do you think? 
leave your comments below...
btw...i find that i have no crowd...so WTF am i posting this for?

No comments:

Post a Comment