Me

My photo
Im a sensitive yet kinda serious guy who likes street art such as hiphop and breakdancing...My favourite colour is purple, black, white, green...I practically have no friends...(don't care if i dont have any)...and Im not socially active...and i am not a funny guy(couldnt make girls laugh)...here's a list of my fav stuff~~ $ street dance $ girls $ football $ american tv cartoon $ comedies $ latest technology $ extreme sports $ money(who does'nt?) last but not least $ ME!!!! (p.s: Ladies, Im available~~)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

so near yet so far...

Hi, wads smokin?
you know the feeling when u want something so bad and is so close...but in the end you cant get it?
it happened to me 2 days in a row!

1. there's this girl in my tuition centre (British council)... with a very cute face and nice body (im not a pervert...dont think dirty...XD)... although quiet but i believe she have a great character...i though of asking for her phone number...BUT she is a muslim...i believe...so forget it... haiz... but she looks so sweet! XD (don't judge me)




2. im in melaka right now to attend my dad's staff wedding... after attending the wedding...my dad brought us to dataran pahlawan shopping complex to get some beer (but i cant drink...T.T)... in the place...thrs a stand selling the iPhone 4! i wanted a new iPhone for Christmas and my dad knows about it...i thought its the day my dad will buy for me! but in the end he said NO! haiz...wad a disappointment...

3 comments:

  1. my thoughts of you for:

    problem no.1 ... you are just being plain racist K*T*K... come on ... if you like it ... go get it ... or else turn her chinese then ... and whats the problem of getting a malay chick's number dude ... it's just a number ... where have your balls disappeared to ... got plucked of by (you know who) ... ?? ... XD

    problem no.2
    iphone4 is so cheap here ... and everybody is using it ... sadly ... its just so common ... the apple is not that special anymore ... hence its not the apple of my eye now ... why not try blackberry instead ... XD
    (war of the fruits ... durian used to be the king of fruits ... now apple and berries ... whats next ... mango i suppose ... XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz ... sure ... why not ... you'll get 'em tonight ... IN YOUR DREAMS ~ !!

    ReplyDelete