Me

My photo
Im a sensitive yet kinda serious guy who likes street art such as hiphop and breakdancing...My favourite colour is purple, black, white, green...I practically have no friends...(don't care if i dont have any)...and Im not socially active...and i am not a funny guy(couldnt make girls laugh)...here's a list of my fav stuff~~ $ street dance $ girls $ football $ american tv cartoon $ comedies $ latest technology $ extreme sports $ money(who does'nt?) last but not least $ ME!!!! (p.s: Ladies, Im available~~)

Friday, October 8, 2010

Welcome~

Hi...and welcome to my blog...
I started this blog is for me to express my personal feelings as i rarely have friends that i can express with...T.T
In my blog, you will see stuff about things e.g my life, hottest tech, sports(football), Dance and some other crap...
I'll update my blog every week just to keep things fresh...thx and enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment