Me

My photo
Im a sensitive yet kinda serious guy who likes street art such as hiphop and breakdancing...My favourite colour is purple, black, white, green...I practically have no friends...(don't care if i dont have any)...and Im not socially active...and i am not a funny guy(couldnt make girls laugh)...here's a list of my fav stuff~~ $ street dance $ girls $ football $ american tv cartoon $ comedies $ latest technology $ extreme sports $ money(who does'nt?) last but not least $ ME!!!! (p.s: Ladies, Im available~~)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

oh SHIT~

Wassup...ntg to do actually~ jus studying n studying n studying~
ain't it bored to study all the time~ y are we studying all the time? does it matter? we are going to die anyways XDXD  Well, for now, i believe no one has seen this blog yet... so basically im talking to myself... wish i had friends...T.T
So in this post, i wan you, the ppl that might be reading my blog, to tell me
 Wad is your aim in this year's final? 
Wad can i do to make my blog more interesting?( coz im a blog virginXD)
leave your interesting comments in the comment section BELOW~ 
thx for reading this post, i will make another post after the exam, and i wish u  good luck in your finals!
 except  the ppl i hate...


check out my fb profile and youtube channel at the links to your
<<< 

3 comments:

  1. nah,the hear music d link
    www.mixpod.com

    chatbox,
    http://www.shoutmix.com/main/create.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://spm.im/show.php?n=88473&nS=12971&t=Ibu_bapa_memainkan_peranan_untuk_memupuk_minat_membaca_dalam_lingkungan_anak_by_dark7568.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi ~ Ryan ^^ ~
    The link below is my blog Y ~
    http://loolooshunshun.blogspot.com
    I followed ur blog edi !
    Ajit oso gt blog ~ XP

    ReplyDelete